Share Your Biggest Regrets In Life [Discussion]

Title.
I know this is a really personal question and its fine if nobody wants to hear about it, but for me it was about not recuperating my broken ties with a few of my best friends since middle school, I probably still have time to make ammends but hey, I was wondering anyone else here also may wanna share what their regrets in life was, doesn't have to be the biggest if they're not comfortable sharing it.

Not being able to say goodbye to my parents when I moved out into a shared house with my roommates, Im glad I still have time to spend time with my mom, But my dad passed away 3 years ago, I really miss him

Spend every moment you can get with your parents people, you never know when something may happen

I know its a common regret among many I should say but its how I didn’t think enough of myself and married someone I didn't have feelings for

I regret cutting my ties with my sister over the fact that we were twins and I was supposedly the over achieving one in her eyes, but here's to hoping what you said OP

Theres still time to make amends and recuperate

I guess... not being sober sooner? I started drinking as soon as I hit 19 and while enjoyed the start, it really broke me later on...

Not being able to say goodbye to my parents when I moved out into a shared house with my roommates, Im glad I still have time to spend time with my mom, But my dad passed away 3 years ago, I really miss him

Spend every moment you can get with your parents people, you never know when something may happen
So sorry about your loss, your dad is in a better place now

Quitting and losing out on my highschool years from 2016...
I took my parents for granted who supported despite that in that time period

Sorry for your loss

My mom and I had a rough time with each other, I neglected back then how I maintained things with her, still regret that I could go back and make ammends with her in some way

Not having enough patience to spend time with family as a teenager, make every moment count with them now, but still a regret that I look deeply back into

Working more than I have to. Always do what you are required to. The bare minimum. Work is never worth sacrificing time for your family and friends..

There are no rewards for it, no medals and scarps they give you as bonuses and employee of the month awards mean jack.
In 10 years no one will remember your sleepless nights. Only your family will do

Not leaving smoking early enough.

it really effs you up. Your sense of smell and taste pretty much goes away and nothing can be done about it afterwards. Not to mention the breathing problems it can casue as you get older,

it looks cool in younger years but becomes a necessity in old age and it really hurts you bad. No girl likes a smelly person trust me its not worth it7

Not taking my dog to the doctor when it was sick. Everyone said he is gonna be alright. Just a little cold will go away by itself.

I found his lifeless body Friday morning
could never forgive myself for it

Not taking care of my body when I was younger. Those years really make you feel immortal but as you get older the cracks become visible and you diaognosed with issues that bother you for the rest of your remaining years.

regular checkups and gym are absolute necessity

Getting into initmate relationships with men in highschool. Mom was right but I never listened to her now.

We guess what none of them remember or ever meant to have a serious relation with me. Probably used me for my body

Still my biggest regret to that day even if I was extremly naive back in the day

Probably not getting early career counseling. Its more important than you can realize. Like not knowing what you have to do and spending your teens here and there is absolutely wrong way to spend your teen years

Not focusing on mental health and therepy. Its just so godamn necessary but too many Andrew Tate shorts will try to convince your other wise. You gotta take care of yourself and never throw it away like.

It's really necessary

Had bunch of shares on etherum, apple stocks, and tesla stocks hoarded in but decided to sell em for quick cash.

Strill regret it to this day. They'd be worth so much in a few years from now.
Wish I had some finacial guidance

Too many video games. I just turned 27, but we moved a lot when I was growing up, and I used video games to cope, making them my whole life. I don't have much experience or many hobbies. Thankfully, I now work full-time and am starting to change things around.

I bottled up all my childhood trauma and sexual abuse by my stepdad, never dealing with it properly. Later on, it caused a lot of unnecessary doubt, shame, and depression when something triggered those memories.