Share Your Biggest Regrets In Life [Discussion]

Title.
I know this is a really personal question and its fine if nobody wants to hear about it, but for me it was about not recuperating my broken ties with a few of my best friends since middle school, I probably still have time to make ammends but hey, I was wondering anyone else here also may wanna share what their regrets in life was, doesn't have to be the biggest if they're not comfortable sharing it.

I know its a common regret among many I should say but its how I didn’t think enough of myself and married someone I didn't have feelings for

I regret cutting my ties with my sister over the fact that we were twins and I was supposedly the over achieving one in her eyes, but here's to hoping what you said OP

Theres still time to make amends and recuperate

I guess... not being sober sooner? I started drinking as soon as I hit 19 and while enjoyed the start, it really broke me later on...

Not being able to say goodbye to my parents when I moved out into a shared house with my roommates, Im glad I still have time to spend time with my mom, But my dad passed away 3 years ago, I really miss him

Spend every moment you can get with your parents people, you never know when something may happen
So sorry about your loss, your dad is in a better place now

Quitting and losing out on my highschool years from 2016...
I took my parents for granted who supported despite that in that time period