Share Your Biggest Regrets In Life [Discussion]

Grandfather was in Army and didnt got to spent enough time with him until he passed away.

Could have told me so much about WW2

I spent about three years of my life stuck in a job that I now realize was decent but not extraordinary. It completely drained me with constant business travel. People kept telling me things like, "In today's economy, you have to stick with what you have," and "It pays the bills, and that's what matters."

But honestly it isn't worth it at the cost of family and socializing

Working more than I have to. Always do what you are required to. The bare minimum. Work is never worth sacrificing time for your family and friends..

There are no rewards for it, no medals and scarps they give you as bonuses and employee of the month awards mean jack.
In 10 years no one will remember your sleepless nights. Only your family will do
+1 for this.

No job is ever worth working tirelessly

Reading in the dark when I was young even though my parents forbade it. Hiding and reading.

Effed up my eyes.

Being an a$$hole on breakup and acting like a bi*ch. Should've moved on and respected their space.

even though I felt betrayed. Effected me mentally. Shouldnt have cared about it all that much

Getting manipulated and molested.

I dont a regret though I ended up beating the guy to a pulp when I got older and realized what was happening to me

Spending time regretting anything is pointless. Dwelling on the past is a waste. Trust that you made the best decision with the information you had at the time. Learn from it, and move on.

Spending money like an idiot when I had a decent Job. Ended up being broke when company went under

Thankfully recovered but showed me the importance of saving and investing

Reactions: Forthcoming
Working more than I have to. Always do what you are required to. The bare minimum. Work is never worth sacrificing time for your family and friends..

There are no rewards for it, no medals and scarps they give you as bonuses and employee of the month awards mean jack.
In 10 years no one will remember your sleepless nights. Only your family will do
This needs to be higher

Reactions: Forthcoming
Hitting my sister and constantly annoying her, I wish I could ve been nice to her before she moved away overseas