John Cena's WWE Retirement & Farewell Tour [Share your Thoughts]

Not really a fan of his in-ring skills, but I admire the hell out of how he carried the company for years. I have even more respect for his dedication to charities and his younger fans with initiatives like Make-A-Wish. He basically reinvented the wholesome wrestler trope for the 21st century, much like Hogan did in his prime.

Watch he's gonna win the Royal Rumble and go to Wrestlemania to headline. A match with Cody Rhodes would be pretty cool.

I doubt this a lot honestly. Guy's said he's retiring about 30 million times and then gotten to the match and decided there's more left in him

Have him win the IC title for a while, then claim victory at the Royal Rumble, and finally go out as the Undisputed Champion at WrestleMania. He deserves to end on that high note.

One final Cena vs. Orton showdown would be incredible. Another idea is having Super Cena dethrone a heel “Homelander” Cody Rhodes for the title, perhaps at Elimination Chamber, and then entering WrestleMania as champion to face Orton. Cena could lose, setting up a future Orton vs. Cody feud. What are your thoughts?
This can be cooked, Cody's Homelander heeel turn would feed worlds since I find it impossible to keep him as a babyface for long term like WWE wants since they think of him as the face of the company rn

John Cena should go for the Intercontinental championship, I don't think he's won that right? never seen him with that so yea