John Cena's WWE Retirement & Farewell Tour [Share your Thoughts]

He won’t be wrapping up his career at WrestleMania 41. He mentioned in the press conference that while WrestleMania 41 will be his final Mania, he plans to continue competing from January through December. With 30-40 dates already on the calendar, next year will be the last for Cena. Let’s soak it all in!

Will they allow him to win his 17th championship or perhaps give him an IC title run? He deserves it. He carried this company alongside HHH, so let him go down in history.

He’s given us so much of himself over the last 20-plus years. He deserves to retire and enjoy his retirement. Congrats, Cena!

With all Cena has done for kids over the years, there’s no one in WWE more deserving of breaking Flair’s record. Sure, the smarks might boo him and chant "John Cena Sucks," but in the end, he has always used his position to better the company and help others.

Loved him, hated him, and loved him again... Cena undoubtedly carried this company on his back for most of the 2000s and some of the 2010s. He’s undergone more surgeries than he can count on two hands, just to get back sooner. SuperCena he may be, but he's spent the last decade putting over the younger talent. He has done the most and he has done enough! Farewell, Champ! I’ll be here for the final tour!

I haven’t watched WWE or RAW in years, but it really hurt to hear that Cena is retiring after such a long career. I remember his debut like it was yesterday—raw, emotional, and full of strength and potential, just needing some direction. As soon as he got into his "Doctor of Thuganomics" and "You Can't See Me" persona, he took off! I wish you the best, Champ! Thanks for all the great memories from my childhood. Enjoy your retirement!

John Cena's retirement is a heartbreaking end to an incredible career. He's been a role model and inspiration to so many, and his contributions to the WWE universe will never be forgotten

He needs to win the belt again and become a 17-time champion. I love Flair, but Cena deserves that title. He should be recognized as the greatest champion of all time.

Thank you for all those years of unmatched greatness and entertainment. The Cenation deserves to see that one final great run we've been hoping for over the last few years. This farewell definitely needs to set a record.

Cena isn’t interested in breaking Flair’s record, so a 17th title isn’t on the horizon. But there are still plenty of incredible matches he could have before retiring. We could see him face Punk, Styles, Rollins, and of course, Orton one last time, maybe at his final WrestleMania. There are also other great options like Drew, Gunther, Melo, or Breakker.

I'm going to miss John Cena's energy and passion in the ring. He's been a true icon in the world of professional wrestling