John Cena's WWE Retirement & Farewell Tour [Share your Thoughts]

Screenshot_20240707_182409_X.jpg

So idk how many wrestling fans are here or up-to-date with WWE or Pro Wrestling these days
Anyways, I think John Cena obviously isn't a stranger to any normal human being, yesterday at the Money in the Bank event, he announced his retirement from in-ring competition, with his last events that he'll compete being this year's royal rumble, Elimination chamber, Wrestlemania 41 and beyond 2025 (if his plan works out)

If any fans here, what are your thoughts on his retirement and this news? Interested to see what you guys think he should do next or how his last time should go down

I already think they did him dirty with Cena putting over Theory and Solo, both of which DID ABSOLUTELY F***ING NOTHING WITH EITHER MEN

Solo in Bloodline 2.0 still feels like bargain Taz ripoff

Duuude I was devasted, the child in me said its finally over man
I hope he breaks his and Flair's tie man, he needs to go out with a world championship reign, book it Hunter

A final match with him battling Randy Orton or Cm Punk would feed the world mann
My childhood hero :love:
Punk even in the conference said he'd love to do another match with him!

Reactions: Peri815 and Roxas
If I was HHH, I would book Super Cena again just for the fun of it, like its his final run, why not let him go out in a blaze of glory? Give us Super Cena destroying every opponent again

Duuude I was devasted, the child in me said its finally over man
I hope he breaks his and Flair's tie man, he needs to go out with a world championship reign, book it Hunter

Punk even in the conference said he'd love to do another match with him!
qr5up73vccb51.jpg

LET THEM COOK AGAIN HUNTER I BEG YOU

Reactions: SpartaN
While I like everyone being clinficted on Randy or Orton,
I think u guys forgot what happened at Wrestlemania when he confronted Rock AKA The Final Boss

Rock in his final boss persona needs to have another dance with cena again!

I may not have followed his Journey since 2002 but I definitely grew up watching him a lot.

I always felt he was the Main Character of WWE and this definitely feels like WWE is losing its biggest star, the protagonist, the hero.

View attachment 366

LET THEM COOK AGAIN HUNTER I BEG YOU
Back in the old days I really enjoyed the matches between John Cena and CM Punk and not only the matches, those matches were the legendary matches the company has ever produced. One more match between John Cena and CM Punk in WrestleMania 2025 in the main event will be my dream come true match