Games that you you keep coming back to

I usually dont visit any game again after I'm done with it but somehow I always go back to Terraria. The mix of exploring, building, and fighting is addictive. With all the updates over the years this game is for sure in my top 5 list

I might be the only one, but I still love Forza Horizon 4 yes 5 is here and it's good, but driving my favourite cars in Great Britain is just enough for me. It started in lockdown days when I had nothing to do I used to just put music on my headphones and drive around and its been my thing ever since

Any of the STALKER games are great. The combination of exciting gunplay in a bleak environment, watching enemies get taken out by anomalies and mutants, and then falling victim to them yourself is unmatched.

I’ve seen a lot of disturbing content, like dead bodies, beheadings, and that Russian video with the hammer. But in my opinion, the worst was a Japanese video involving a suffocation fetish that went horribly wrong.

I’ve quit Middle Earth: Shadow of War about three times, but it keeps drawing me back in. Despite the repetitive gameplay, the orc farming and breeding mechanic is just too compelling to resist.