Favorite RGG Franchise Games

FrancisDrake

Seasoned
Howdy guys, I just finished the Yakuza origins bundle which had Yakuza 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 and now purchased and downloading the Remaster bundle off of Steam.

Wanted to ask you guys on what your favorite title is in the series, for me so far has to be Yakuza 0, I know some may think its overrated at this point but man as a newcomer that game really made me buckle up for a bumpy ride
Cant believe I missed out on this series despite being a huge fan of action adventure titles!

If anyone has played the new RPG turn based titles or that judgment spin off title lmk about them too pls

Yakuza 6 and Judgement, I will never get tired of depressed men and their wacky antics especially when it doesn't have multiple playable characters that aren't very interesting

Yakuza 0 is still my favorite, with Yakuza 7 as a close second and Yakuza 5 in third. I don’t get why people don’t like Yakuza 5; to me, it’s like getting a plate with eight desserts—sure, it’s a lot, but I enjoy every bit of it.

0 is still my top pick, but the gap has been closing with new releases. 7, Judgment, Gaiden, and presumably LJ and 8 (though I haven't played LJ yet) are closing in.

I’m 20 hours into Like a Dragon (LAD) and still not loving it like I did 0 and 6. I haven’t played the Judgment games yet.

Judgment because I love Kaito san but in seriousness I think LAD because Ichiban is such an adoring protagonist and the contrast of him compared to Kiryu is just staggering

Surprised no one's said Yakuza
Yakuza 5. easily the most ambitious RGG brawler

Yakuza 5 gang ayyy
Mann... it has my favorite themes of about the whole dreams thing with the characters and motives
Not to mention being able to explore in so many Japan cities aside from Kamurucho feels soo damn nice man, definitely the best RGG game for me

• Love
Reactions: LIONT4MER