[Discussion Thread] Amazon's The Boys Season 4

Absalon

Seasoned
Staff member
Making this thread where we'll weekly discuss each episode of the Boys's Season 4

image_2024-06-14_003804570.png

The first three episodes are out. If you haven't watched them do it now.

Man when they announced Gen V characters will be in it. It was kinda of a turn off for me. I'll had to watch it before Season 4. Might be losely connected but still dont want to miss any references

The decision to make frenchie gay was so out of touch, Three seasons of his relation build up with Kimiko inly to throw in the garbage along with his character arc

Reactions: Sibella
Having watched he three episodes I didnt found the show do anything interesting with the character stoyrlines still same copy paste repeated plots.

Stuff on Homelander's side still remaisn the show's highlights and his rivalry with billy

Anothy has been killing it always but I feel the show's momentum has dropped since the beginning. Overly stretching it made it lose some of the charma and intensity it initially had

Man this scene was outstanding. Anthony has been crushing it.

This seen had me rooting for him. Coming bag for all the scumbags that tortured him was satisfying to me. They made him like this. They deserved it

image_2024-07-07_211008633.png

It's finally picking up some heat. the season was much slower than it predecessors but hoping its alll worth it for what they are setting up.

I am loving how Billy and Anothy's stories are progressing but not Hugie Starlight Frenchie Kimiko and MM. They are starting to feel homogenous to initial seasons