Best Movies Of All Time [Share Your Picks]

Simulator

I know there's plenty of gamers here but I think quite a few must be cinephiles too I bet
I mostly enjoy A24 movies or cheesy romance and Horror movies too so its not all an entire elitist picks for movies lol

Whar do you think are the best movies? share your favorite ones and I ll gladly take recommendations of any genre as long as it's interesting
Let me know

My favorite ones off the top of my mind:
  • La La Land
  • Green Knight
  • The Whale
  • Moonlight

>La La Land
OP is a man of culture, and no, I will not stand anyone calling it overrated
Anyways I recommend watching Road House, definitely not the best but an enjoyable recent flick for me since I love Jake Gyllenhaal

Rewatched Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse recently because we just passed its one-year anniversary and man, I'm still finding neat little things in the film. Definitely one of my favorite movies from recent memory. Can't wait for the next part.

Reactions: popok98
Inception.jpgMight be a very common answer but Inception is still by far the greatest movie I've ever seen. The story itself along with the cast, it's perfect from all corners.

If you talk about recent/newer films, out of all the recent movies I've watched, Spiderman Across the Spider-Verse is surely one of the best ones in recent years. I've watched it more than 5 times by now lol

menu-art-1.jpg
Recently watched The Menu
Not the greatest but its cast is fantastic
Ralph Innes especially nails Chef Slowik and who doesn't love Anya Taylor Joy
View attachment 150Might be a very common answer but Inception is still by far the greatest movie I've ever seen. The story itself along with the cast, it's perfect from all corners.

If you talk about recent/newer films, out of all the recent movies I've watched, Spiderman Across the Spider-Verse is surely one of the best ones in recent years. I've watched it more than 5 times by now lol
Absolutely brilliant to this day, Nolan's greatest works

yea i saw the prestige on my friends recommendation and it was amazing but i would suggest you to watch Inferno(2016) as well, Tom Hanks is a blessing for cinema fr.

• The Godfather Pt.2
  • Eastern Promises
  • Heat
  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Dead Poets Society
I saw 500 Days of Summer recently after seeing so many videos of it here and there but was disappointed. I didn't buy the chemistry between the leads, and the whole thing felt like a shallow exploration of love and relationships.
I'll suggest you to watch 10 things I hate about you, Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles have undeniable chemistry, and the supporting cast is fantastic. The dialogue is clever and funny, and the soundtrack is amazing. Plus, it's a smart adaptation of The Taming of the Shrew that actually works.

• Wow
Reactions: Simulator
View attachment 150Might be a very common answer but Inception is still by far the greatest movie I've ever seen. The story itself along with the cast, it's perfect from all corners.

love this movie, It is one of the best from Christopher Nolan