Steam Summer Sale 2024 Recommendations Thread

Megan

Elite
Staff member
steam summer sale 2024.jpg

Hey Everyone!

So as many of you may know, the Steam Summer Sale week has begun and a TON of videogames are discounted every year or get a record new price drop, so for those who play games in a variety, which ones would you recommend to others to play?
These can be anything from underrated AA or AAAs that don't get enough spotlight to underappreciated indies too!

Let peeps here know what games would you recommend them to buy and play from this Steam Summer Sale!

2024-06-29 19_27_09-Window.jpg

Bought In Stars and Time and Yakuza 5
Yakuza 5 was the only game I was missing from the remastered collection so cant wait to play that next week!
Rn playing In stars and Time, an absolutely amazing Turn Based RPG that deserves some labor of love!

mhw.jpg

What kind of absolute gamer are if u haven't still played Monster Hunter World and its Iceborne DLC
The bundle for World and the Iceborne expansion is 20 bucks, a steal for a game Ive poured 200+ hours in!

Reactions: Aztecloud
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
One of the best soulslike rhythmic combat formulas from Miyazaki, definitely a cop at 50% off

View attachment 284

Hey Everyone!

So as many of you may know, the Steam Summer Sale week has begun and a TON of videogames are discounted every year or get a record new price drop, so for those who play games in a variety, which ones would you recommend to others to play?
These can be anything from underrated AA or AAAs that don't get enough spotlight to underappreciated indies too!

Let peeps here know what games would you recommend them to buy and play from this Steam Summer Sale!
Disco Elysium is a $1.24 and Celeste is $0.81 rn, both are amazing games in their own rights.
If your in to artsy games with really good stories and complex yet rewarding mechanics.
Do yourself a favor and buy them.

Reactions: RompShaker
Tbh I'd grab multiple indie games like Celeste, Prison Architect and the sort.
for bigger ones, maybe dead island 2, ARMA 3, and Middle Earth: Shadow of War. They're on massive discounts

I implore all of you to pick this masterpiece up this summer. For 3$ you'll get to experience so of the most nail-biting and well crafted boss fights every put together

Attachments

• image_2024-07-01_065401133.png
    image_2024-07-01_065401133.png
    685.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm a sucker for indie titles. I know these two games might be very different but they're worth picking up in the current summer sale: Hollow Knight (50% off) and Dave the Diver (30% off).

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but again, I always aim for indie titles during these sales. You can get 5+ games in $20 if you use it right ;)