Best Movies Of All Time [Share Your Picks]

Speaking of Nolan's masterpieces, The Dark Knight is a masterpiece that redefined the superhero genre. Heath Ledger's iconic performance as the Joker is chilling and mesmerizing, bringing a level of depth and complexity to the character that's unmatched. The way Nolan weaves together themes of chaos, anarchy, and the nature of evil is nothing short of genius
image_2024-06-11_013001572.png

Honestly i'm always down to watch a studio ghibli movie, or a good anime movie. I can't choose one single, but if i had to choose a top 5;
1) Porco Rosso,
2) The wind rises,
3) Good will hunting,
4) Lord of the rings trilogy (yeah all 3, fight me)
5) A silent voice
Those are some good movies, if I were to add some, I would say..
-Pulp fiction
-Inglorious bastards
-Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind
These are one of my favorites

Honestly i'm always down to watch a studio ghibli movie, or a good anime movie. I can't choose one single, but if i had to choose a top 5;
1) Porco Rosso,
2) The wind rises,
3) Good will hunting,
4) Lord of the rings trilogy (yeah all 3, fight me)
5) A silent voice
Ghibli movies are goated man

Also OP thanks for this thread, I got recommendations from more peeps I didn't even know had amazing tastes in movies.
For me the best movie is 12th fail, its based on a real-life story
its SOO MOTIVATIONAL and gets you on the feels train

View attachment 146
Lady Bird
Hands down my favorite coming of age movies and instantly fell in love with Saorise Ronan both as an incredible actress and a celeb crush
Ladybird is definitely on watch list, I loved Saorise Ronan in Hanna and Ammonite so I ll need to watch this soon!

View attachment 150Might be a very common answer but Inception is still by far the greatest movie I've ever seen. The story itself along with the cast, it's perfect from all corners.

If you talk about recent/newer films, out of all the recent movies I've watched, Spiderman Across the Spider-Verse is surely one of the best ones in recent years. I've watched it more than 5 times by now lol
Inception is a classic, one of the best movies ever freaking made man and while I love Interstellar, this takes the cake for me for most enjoyable
yea i saw the prestige on my friends recommendation and it was amazing but i would suggest you to watch Inferno(2016) as well, Tom Hanks is a blessing for cinema fr.
I love Tom Hanks' performances, especially in the Green Mile, Forrest Gump and Cast Away

Yeah tom hanks is a gem, love his performance in every movie, I recently watches Sully with my dad and he loved it too. A friend of mine suggested watchin A Man Called Otto, haven't been able to get the time to watch it

I am a fan of comedy movies and if were to make a list i would say
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Naked Gun (All three parts)
- Ted 1 & 2
- Johnny English Reborn

All parts of Johnny English are hilarious but reborn is my favorite

I don't know if many people know about this movie but 127 Hours has to be my only favourite, nothing comes closer to it. The fact that it's a true story makes it even crazier. I can't even imagine being stuck in a canyon with no cell service(New Fear Unlocked), let alone having to cut off my own arm to escape. The cinematography is also wild, it feels like you're right there with Aron in the canyon

127hoursbg.jpg

I am a nut job for Medival Era or Bravery themed movies. Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Troy, last duel are some of my favourites But if i had to pick one it'd be Mel Gibson's Braveheart. Too much peakimage_2024-06-12_061633635.png

My favourite movie has to Satoshi Kon's masterpiece. Perfect Blue.

The best part about movies is that they get better with each passing day but the themes Perfect Blue deals with are the most relevant today. Outstanding move

image_2024-06-12_062636779.png

Those are some good movies, if I were to add some, I would say..
-Pulp fiction
-Inglorious bastards
-Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind
These are one of my favorites
Inglorious bastards is one of my favorite movies, apart from this i like watching war movies, some of my favorites are
  • FURY
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Dunkirk
  • 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
These are top 5 best war movies for me

It is tough to be completely objective when you must make a list of the greatest of all time. I deny to come up with a completely objective list but here are my top 5 favourite movies in no particular order:

1) There will be Blood
2) A Place Beyond the Pines
3) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
4) The Green Mile
5) Taxi Driver

MV5BNWIyNzAxNWItMjBiOC00MjZlLTliYzUtMTBlYWRmYmY0OWRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQwMTI5NzM0._V1_.jpg
Might seem like a niche pick but I recently watched Gonjium and instantly became my favorite horror movies of all time.
The scares are done brilliantly and not over-the-top and the characters are realistic too