Which season do you like the most and why?

Not to be confused with the TV show seasons, I mean our 4 annual ones bw Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
Personally a huge fan of Autumn, my sister and I would always jump into a pile of leaves that my dad would rack up together from the trees, was the best time of my life
What is your favorite season and any reason behind it?

Summer

Its much more comfortable to be hot than cold, I know that doesn't make much sense but you can dry off sweat easily, sure you feel sticky as fuck but better than to be freezing yourself and having to get cozy in a blanket imo

Autumn usually brings a sense of peace for me too just as it did for u—golden leaves, a crisp breeze, and the excitement of upcoming holidays.

....But Covid has completely ruined that feeling. I can’t believe something so terrible was created in a lab, screw that shit man

Winter cuz its cold, and the streets are much emptier than in summer
And I can stay inside without nobody caring or walk on the crunchy snow

Winter, because at least the rest of the year I wont have to feel like I'm living inside Hell's anus
LMAOO, ig bro really hates summer

I enjoy winter because it's dark and cozy, and fewer people are out and about. It's also easier to manage body temperature since you can always add more layers.

Plus, there's no pressure to be outside doing activities.

Autumn is perfect: Autumn>Winter>Spring>Summer, Summer is way to hot

In Japan tho, ig most of us prefer Spring and Winter too! at least my friends do

Summer

Its much more comfortable to be hot than cold, I know that doesn't make much sense but you can dry off sweat easily, sure you feel sticky as fuck but better than to be freezing yourself and having to get cozy in a blanket imo
I’d have to disagree. This is like asking if you’d rather freeze to death or burn to death

Might be controversial but despite living in a hot ass city (San Diego), I prefer summer just because of the fun of visiting the beach with my family and friends, I don't get a reason to unless in either Winter or even Spring tbh, more fun in the heatwave imo

Spring
Just because of how when I used to go to my university, I could always smell the fresh flowers blooming in the gardens there

AND it had the perfect blend of not too cold like Winter and not too hot of the summer, perfect for me

I watched Your Lie in April once as a teenager and never shut up about loving Spring and loathing it at the same time because of that show's ending