What's the creepiest thing you've seen on the Internet?

Im a fan that loves to check out creepypasta stuff on YT and just horror movies in general as well as listening ghost stories so I'm interested to see what people here have seen the most creepiest shit online

I was in a facebook group that got destroyed (archived, zucced etc) which shared some snuff stuff there like people getting beheaded to some people recording themselves blowing their face up with a magnum shot to the skull

Watched a cult ritual video there of people I the mountains and that ended keeping me up all night, fake or not, that was straight out of a found footage horror jesus christ

I once did a project on cannibalism for a class, and I spent hours browsing through (now deleted) forums where people talked about eating human livestock. Even though most of it was fake and fetish content, the forms requesting this livestock were really misogynistic and dehumanizing.

Funnily enough the project ended up being highly praised, so it was worth it lmaoo,

.....but I still find myself thinking about it in disbelief:censored:.

About a decade ago, there was a YouTuber known for his urban exploration videos. In one of his clips, he ventured into an old coal mine and had made quite a way into a shaft when the wind suddenly picked up.

A bunch of bats flew past him, justa bit of a scare, but he kept going. Then, very clearly, he heard an eerie, disembodied voice say, "Go away." I thought it was just a bird at first or just some video trick

But this happened several times, especially since this wasn't a special or April Fools' video—just one of his usual explorations, it really gave me the chills

Probably the video shown to me of a couple russian men slowly killing a runner or hiker in the woods. The guy's face was half smashed, but he was still alive. They were stabbing him with a screw driver.

God I feel sick just typing it out. I didn't watch it all.

Snuff footage of a guy at a subway stop getting knocked off his feet by a powerful gust of wind, crashing him into a support beam with such force that it almost seemed like he was split in half. I really hope that was just a scene from a movie and not something that actually happened.

I’ve also got a soft spot for some classic Creepypasta. The story "The Strangers" really gave me the chills.

POV of a guy shooting another guy multiple times, even after he was on the ground and still. The way his body jumped and twitched with each shot, from the first (upper body/chest), to the last is burned into my brain. It was the realisation that it doesn’t happen like it does in the movies and that the sounds, movements and facial expressions from someone actually dying are awful. Was a kid when I found that.

It wasn’t creepy, but it was definitely unsettling. I came across some leaked footage from the Vegas shooting where a guy was filming the victims. Some of them were obviously dead and I don’t recall where I saw it, but it left me feeling really sick afterward.

I somehow got invited to a cosplay page on facebook, that was inherently people requesting sex photos for women. Which I'm certain 90% of them were underage (probably 16~17) but they were making good money so they didnt mind, and were continually making new sets to buy.

It was interesting, but it made me think of a horrible thought that there are definitely groups that are much further down the rabbit hole.

I saw this (I think it was Turkish) Police investigation video at a Go Karting Circuit. The investigation was about a girl who got her hair caught in the Wheel axel, and ripped her head clean off her body.

The entire video was the Police investigating, and covering up the remains with tarps.

But the remains were censored so poorly, that you could pretty much see it clearly. I watched it on Youtube around 2014-2015-ish.

All I remember is that Nintendo started their Amiibo campaign around this time, as I remember a boatload of ads for it were on the Youtube homepage for me. I have no clue if the Video is still up, as the Last time I saw it was around 2018-ish? Where I got recommended a ton of videos about reviews of Starfox 2 in the recommended videos section when I watched the video.

I still remember finding a video on YouTube about the history of a video where a guy who gets his head cut off by some Russians iirc. I obviously was interested in finding this video even though I was warned.

The sound was probably the worst I’ve ever heard, yeah there was screaming but then you see the massive amount of blood pooling as he’s still alive. The video then cuts to his neck mostly cut out and then the sound I’ll never forget of his windpipe making this whistling sound.

I’m glad I forgot the name of it but I’m sure you’ll be able to find the video somewhere if you’re that messed up, but seriously it’s nasty af.

I can't watch this again. totally disturbing and fucked up

:: CATSUKA PLAYER :: DyE - Fantasy (HD)
Holy shit this looks straight out of an episode of Black Mirror or sum shit bruhhhh

Evn tho its been debunked now by Nexpo, this video from muta about the Alex from Tennessee who went to a location from 4chan kept me up all night lmao

Speaking of the goat

Muta really made the Backrooms urban creepypasta so synonymous I feel like, always love watching these types of video from him late at night in my bed

Evn tho its been debunked now by Nexpo, this video from muta about the Alex from Tennessee who went to a location from 4chan kept me up all night lmao

Muta is my favorite, his video of one offline arena server game with the haunted entity is also my favorite, I got to know him from his dark web videos tho, some things on there were straight up traumatizing tbh

I was in a facebook group that got destroyed (archived, zucced etc) which shared some snuff stuff there like people getting beheaded to some people recording themselves blowing their face up with a magnum shot to the skull

Watched a cult ritual video there of people I the mountains and that ended keeping me up all night, fake or not, that was straight out of a found footage horror jesus christ
Ayo wtf, damn now im intrigued to know what u saw because I love me some cult shit, tho ig Im fine with the softhearted movie ones I see in stuff like Evil Dead with me living rent free that its fake :ROFLMAO:

That I feel fantastic mannequin had me staying up a few knights when I watched it growing up, easily the best and infamous internet creepypasta

I watched the movie Gonjium haunted asylum and then this video, was very creepy for me IMO, might not be too big of deal