Movies What Movie Scene Will Stay With You until You Die

Whats in the box
He's Wired in
I drink from your milkshake
You broke My heart
The eyes chico

and many many more. Movie scenes that will stay with you forever

image_2024-08-30_160709074.png

when i got covid i watched all Matrix movies, Keanu's bullet dodging scenes are my favourite and ill never forget them

The Road, when he is sitting there about to shoot his son in the head because that is a kinder fate than being eaten by cannibals, and he only had one bullet left so he was condemned to be eaten himself and kill his own son.

Then the rest of the captives break out at the last second and they escape.

That scene fucked me up.

The Green Mile: “…Mostly I’m tired of people being ugly to each other. I’m tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There’s too much of it. It’s like pieces of glass in my head all the time.”

I'll NEVER forget Michael Madsen casually carving the ear off a fed in Reservoir Dogs to the 1972 hit "Stuck in the Middle With You" from Stealers Wheel on K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's...

The painting scene from The Titanic. "Draw me like one of your French girls."

Oh my. How could anyone forget?

My cheeks flush recalling that scene. I had such a crush on Leonardo during his heartthrob era. He was like heroin to the eye, a bona fide opiate to the loins and mind.

Correction: "Draw" not "paint."

Hereditary. Not THAT scene, but the one shortly after. When the audience hears the mother screaming, wailing, crying. Absolutely losing her shit. Rocking back and forth on the ground while saying “I can’t. I can’t. I want to die. I cant. I can’t. I can’t. I just need to die.”