What game are you playing these days? [Discussion]

Lunar Man

Elite
I recently ended shadow of the erdtree DLC in Elden Ring and man I cant even believe I did almost everything in it aside from the Mother Metyr quest (which ill hopefully do later)

Wanted to ask you guys since I'm in a similar dry week now, I went back and started playing my backlogged games, currently playing God of War Ragnarok and then plan to play Infamous 1 and 2 on my PS3! What games are you guys playing right now? Interested to see what games you guys been laying off or playing non stop :p

Im a slow gamer, rn i am playing resident evil 4 remake and hoping to start Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty after this

1816abfc72941-screenshotUrl.jpg

Playing some Guardians of the Galaxy!
Underappreciated gem of a game, the writing IS SOOO FREAKING GOOD and the chemistry of these guardians rivals the MCU counterparts

• Love
Reactions: RainMuda
Persona 5 Royal
Trying to get the endgame stuff complete with Lavenza and her challenge point fights even though I have the Plat
Just for my sake of completion

Also forgot to mention, im playing Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory these days, its rhythm game in the series, not for everyone but for me a fantastic fan service game with almost of the OSTs in the series so far!

Checking out the new Director Cut stuff in Death Stranding using my old save, bout like 10 hours of new content for me who did everything in base game
pretty sweet

View attachment 387

playing wwe 2k24 these days, its a great game to play on a whim, one of the best wrestling games in a long time since 2k19 for me
Looks good, might pick this up to play with my son since we loved playing the smackdown vs raw games together on the PS2

18b5c0af23e21-screenshotUrl.jpg

Playing some Spiderman 2 over the weekend, pretty good game, the game balances out both Peter and Miles so well, might finish it today if I can but wanna do all the side content I put off for later

Hollow Knight Screenshot 2024.06.14 - 15.19.27.58.pngwas suggested to play Hollow Knight and Man am i impressed
The game is so good, the music is so relaxing, I sometimes play it on my home theater system with 7.1 Surround. Best experience

• Love
Reactions: RainMuda