Upcoming Games 2024 [MEGA THREAD]

About Silent Hill 2...

The more I rewatch it the more I find myself excited for it. After rewatching it a couple times I can tell it's going to be very faithful to the original through some of the scenes and puzzles I saw in the trailer which gives me a lot of hope and optimism for this remake. However there are a few issues that I hope will be polished up before launch such as the animations and the weapon sound effects but these issues don't diminish my excitement for the game.
IDK about that i kinda feel the opposite

Im confident about the story and mob design since the game is inspired by Journey to the West, which offers a lot of creative material. However, I do have some doubts about the level design because most of the trailers and demos have focused on boss fights, which look great, but I’m concerned about what the rest of the game is like.

I noticed there are quests and optional side bosses that provide spells and transformations, which is encouraging. I just hope the game doesn’t end up feeling shallow.

I’m hopeful that the impressive gameplay shown in the trailers and demo will carry through the entire game. It looks so promising that even if the story or overall design turns out to be a bit one-dimensional, the gameplay might still make it a worthwhile experience.
i guess we'' see how much they honor the story when the embargo lifts

ASTROOOOO

The best PS5 Game despite being a tech demo. I love creative platformers. Mario Odyssey was my favourite game of the last decade and i a thinking this might be a new favourite
Sameee
Glad to see more Astro Bot believers here
Game looks like a direct answer to Mario Odyssey with all the creative shit they can pull off