Official Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is coming to PS4 and Xbox One in September

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
2024-08-07 00_57_57-Window.jpg

EA will release Star Wars Jedi: Survivor for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 17, 2024.

The last-gen console versions will sell for the suggested retail price of $49.99 and “feature a variety of optimisations aimed at maximizing the hardware capabilities of the consoles”, according to the publisher.

Players who pre-order the game will receive bonus cosmetic items including the Hermit Cosmetic, Hermit Lightsaber Set and Combustion Blaster Set.

Full news: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is coming to PS4 and Xbox One in September | VGC

I had thwe worst time getting this game's platinum trophy, I hate the performance and to think they re making a prev gen version baffles me

Dawg wtf, this game was notorious for the performance issues, this will put a ticking bomb in the PS4 LMAO
The base and pro both ps4 is going to turn nuclear, a goddamn atom bomb xddd

Uhhh. They are releasing it backwards?
😂
isn't the object to move forward? That being said. I'm gonna get this physically and never open it. Because this is a strange release actually.

What's their demographic? Just wondering.

Most everyone has upgraded to a ps5, or would wait to play the game in PS5 so why play it on ps4 after the ps5 has been out so long? Lol so dumb man and waste of resources and publishing