Share your favorite anime [Discussion Thread]

I guess its in my pfp too, Mushoku Tensei
This show has my favorite protagonists and his coming to terms story with himself after being reborn as a powerful mage/warrior... and oh did I mention bro gets to have a HAREM OF WAIFUS??

Living the dream man
But fr tho, the writing is great plus the worldbuilding, you grow to like all the characters in this show and their overarching narrative

Eris best girl btw

Uh from the top of my mind, Chainsaw Man (I prefer the manga but the anime is amazing) and Durarara because I love the interconnected storytelling style in this
If your're looking for something wholesome or slice of life or funny even, my favorite of all time in that category is Kaguya San

Uh from the top of my mind, Chainsaw Man (I prefer the manga but the anime is amazing) and Durarara because I love the interconnected storytelling style in this
If your're looking for something wholesome or slice of life or funny even, my favorite of all time in that category is Kaguya San
oh man Chainsaw Man's Manga is amazing, they haven't animated much because in my opinion, the real story begins after chapter 38

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai surprised me.

At first, I thought it was just a trashy romcom, but it turned out to be about quantum physics and depression. I wasn't expecting that, and I ended up loving it.

For me, One Piece is the GOAT. However, from a critical standpoint, I think Vinland Saga, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tomodachi Game, and Code Geass are all flawless 10/10 anime.

My all-time favorite anime are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Monogatari, Kara no Kyoukai, Monster, Clannad: After Story, and Steins;Gate.