Remembrance Duplication locations in Shadow of the Erdtree

Kaya

I only know about those walking Mausoleums in the base game which let you dupe specific shardbearer remembrances but for the DLC I haven't encountered any of these things, can anyone tell me if the DLC has these things or where I can dupe my shadow of the erdtree boss' remembrances in Elden Ring

Well this time instead of these things being walking turtles with barnacle covered legs, they made them simple stone coffins in the world lol

Anyways, there's 3 of these remembrance duplication coffins in shadow of the erdtree

finger ruins rhia.jpg
rhia coffin.jpg

The first is from the Finger Ruins of Rhia grace, head along the path to the right and it should be behind a couple of Finger statues near the trees
Havent gotten the rest yet but from what I know
  • The 2nd is at the Cathedral of Manus Metyr, near the back of the church
  • The third is at the finger ruins of Dheo, an area accessible from the Shadowkeep back gate site of grace which leads into another room where u have to use the 'O Mother' gesture

Well this time instead of these things being walking turtles with barnacle covered legs, they made them simple stone coffins in the world lol

Anyways, there's 3 of these remembrance duplication coffins in shadow of the erdtree

View attachment 281
View attachment 282

The first is from the Finger Ruins of Rhia grace, head along the path to the right and it should be behind a couple of Finger statues near the trees
  • The third is at the finger ruins of Dheo, an area accessible from the Shadowkeep back gate site of grace which leads into another room where u have to use the 'O Mother' gesture
Uh for the third one, a heads up, once u do actually get access to the area, there's like 2 Tree Sentinels that ll ambush you lmao, I learned that the hard way

View attachment 281
View attachment 282

All three of em are pretty easy to find in the area, just getting to those areas though is a pain lmao, but that's the beauty of elden ring and its exploration ig
Finger Ruins of Rhia is definitely the earliest one u can get since its a straight shot there from the Cerulean Coast

Also, a tip, Id say dupe Messmer's remembrance, one of the best remembrances to dupe if you like Faith builds
Messmer's Impalder is definitely a nice pickup, and duplicating his remembrance is worth it too to get both his goodies

Btw if you want a video poll ranking all the DLC remembrances, you check this out

View attachment 281
View attachment 282

Thanks, this was the earliest one I could get, wanted to dupe Rellana's Remembrance

Messmer's Impalder is definitely a nice pickup, and duplicating his remembrance is worth it too to get both his goodies

Btw if you want a video poll ranking all the DLC remembrances, you check this out
I love Rellana's Twin Blades, easily the best looking and feeling weapons in the shadow of the erdtree DLC for me
Her Twin Moon spell is also great for sorcerers if they re into these kinda spells