PlayStation's PC Strategy Is Going Well As Ghost Of Tsushima Was The Best-Selling Game Of May 2024

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
ghost_of_tsushima_20210816184632.jpg

PlayStation's PC efforts are paying off, if the latest U.S. Video Game Market Highlights report from analyst group Circana is any indication. That's because developer Sucker Punch Production's Ghost of Tsushima, which originally launched on PlayStation 4 back in 2020, was the best-selling game of May 2024 in the U.S. And that's almost assuredly due to the recent PC release of Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut on May 16.

Full details:

Ehhh, I dont care about this or any sony pony game until they give me what I want ffs

WHERES THE SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS PC PORT DUDE?

Reactions: RainMuda
Well im not interested in the Horizon games, but I'm happy that these are doing well ig
Sucker Punch Prod is a great studio

Now if they ll release Infamous second son on PC... that d be great too XD
or heck Remaster Ifanmous 1 and 2!

No surprise there, Tsushima despite its faults, was very much a must-wanted game for PC gamers, The Sony PC ports have been consistently good, aside from Returnal...
Dont get the people who OVERLY criticize it, the game was fire, sure it had issues but I ve seen people hysterically break it apart like my guy if you don't like these open world titles, then don't play em???

Its a good game, just the ubisoft checklist map got annoying to do at the end, but yea I really liked it regardless, glad to see its doing well on the PC market