New Death Note Game Might Be in the Works, New Trademarks Suggest

Kurakasis

[Credible Leaker]
DeathNoteKillerWithinKurakasis.png

Shueisha Inc. has filed two new trademarks in Europe related to the Death Note series.

The first trademark is simply 'DEATH NOTE', while the second, 'DEATH NOTE KILLER WITHIN' appears to be the title of an upcoming project based on the popular manga and anime series.

The goods and services listed under both trademarks closely resemble those of several game trademarks owned by Shueisha Inc., such as One Piece Odyssey, Sand Land, My Hero Ultra Rumble, Jump Force and Dragon Ball Sparking! Zero.

This suggests that 'Death Note Killer Within' may potentially be the title of a new Death Note game.

It's worth noting that it cannot be ruled out that this could be the title of Netflix's Death Note live- action series announced in 2022, even though the information in the trademarks suggests it is more likely a game. Hopefully, we will soon find out what 'Killer Within' really is.

About time we got a new Death Note game. The series has been dormant for too long, Death Note Killer Within has a great ring to it, and I hope itll be an immersive experience that'll let us dive deeper into the world of Light Yagami and L, The potential for strategic gameplay and puzzle solving is huge

Reactions: Lunar Man
I'm a bit skeptical about a new Death Note game but Killer Within does sound pretty cool. Hopefully it'll be a return to form for the series, and they'll capture the essence of what made the manga and anime so beloved. Fingers crossed it won't be a disappointment

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but a Death Note game sounds too good to be true. What if it's not a game or the Netflix series, but something entirely different? I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

Death Note was my first anime and is still one of my absolute favorite. The story, the suspense and the characters are just AWESOME but nothing after the original anime was good like the Netflix show and other live adaptations

Death Note was my first anime and is still one of my absolute favorite. The story, the suspense and the characters are just AWESOME but nothing after the original anime was good like the Netflix show and other live adaptations
yeah, the Netflix show was so wack!! they completely changed the story and the character in anime and the live adapt movie are nowhere near. I hope these new projects are not something like that. What i would like for it to be is a re animation of the original anime with better animation like Jujutsu Kaisen or Demon Slayer.

"Death Note Killer Within" that is a very cool name for a detective game like if you play as L and find out who is Kira through evidence and all. Thatll be so cooool. I would love to play that game

This, Danganronpa or even Ace Attorney's gameplay formula might do wonders with this game since any other way I don't understand how this game will work
The Danganronpa approach will be nice but I doubt this game will sell any other way lol
yeah, the Netflix show was so wack!! they completely changed the story and the character in anime and the live adapt movie are nowhere near. I hope these new projects are not something like that. What i would like for it to be is a re animation of the original anime with better animation like Jujutsu Kaisen or Demon Slayer.
ISTG I ll murder the life out of everyone who have the slightest idea that the live action death note will work wit this
DO THE ANIME, NOT THE ABOMINATION THAT WAS DEATH NOTE NETFLIX