Location of the Scorpion River Catacombs in Shadow of the Erdtree

Title
Trying to get the cerulean amber medallion +3 to improve my mage build, any quick guide to the location of these catacombs would be appreciated

2024-07-06 13_32_58-(51) Scorpion River Catacombs.jpg

To reach the Scorpion River Catacombs, u gotta start from the River Town Ruins site of grace, from the right of it, go north, you ll know ur going the correct way when those red centipede men show up (be careful, they re brutal to me on NG+2)

From there, follow the path along the river and u should soon see a couple of the flying scorpion enemies, u can ignore them and head straight until you reach the entrance to the catacombs

View attachment 345

To reach the Scorpion River Catacombs, u gotta start from the River Town Ruins site of grace, from the right of it, go north, you ll know ur going the correct way when those red centipede men show up (be careful, they re brutal to me on NG+2)

From there, follow the path along the river and u should soon see a couple of the flying scorpion enemies, u can ignore them and head straight until you reach the entrance to the catacombs
2024-07-06 13_49_44-Shadow of the Erdtree Map _ Elden Ring Wiki - Opera.jpg

Went ahead and visualized the path better for you OP

Image is via the Fextralife interactive map of SOTE

Attachments

• 2024-07-06 13_49_44-Shadow of the Erdtree Map _ Elden Ring Wiki - Opera.jpg
    2024-07-06 13_49_44-Shadow of the Erdtree Map _ Elden Ring Wiki - Opera.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: picklerick
View attachment 345

The centipede men DO NOT mess around, mfers are red colored in this DLC too
Anyways, yea the catacombs are no joke btw, make sure to use a guide to navigate through them

Funny how I screwed up yesterday by thinking I can go to the scorpion catacombs from the ruins of Rauh only to find out they re below that level lmao

Reactions: picklerick
The centipede men DO NOT mess around, mfers are red colored in this DLC too
Anyways, yea the catacombs are no joke btw, make sure to use a guide to navigate through them
I was like, I ve only encountered the friendly ones for that quest for Moore's questline, SURELY there arent any actual hostile ones? Then the game proceeds to ambush me with them when I'm getting to these catacombs