Is Windows 11 good for gaming?

I keep getting the option to switch to Windows 11 from my 10 Pro and while a few buddies of mine use it without any issues so far, Im a highly varied gamer so I wanted to ask people here if you think Windows 11 is a good OS to play games on? I know a few games tend to lack on there but Im looking for specifics on all kinds of titles and their performance ranging from Cyberpunk 2077 to Rainbow Six Siege.
Please let me know if Windows 11 affects performance and if it has any drawbacks to gaming in general

AFAIK, I opted to upgrade to Windows 11 when I upgraded my CPU...
Immediately regretted since I faced several crashes in my games like Battlefield 2042 and Cities Sylines 2

But thankfully it was a few months ago, right now my friends told me its pretty much as stable as W10 in their experience but honestly knowing if Windows 11 is good or bad for gaming comes down to the exact games you play

Reactions: Quiso
TBH i did so much settings in my BIOS just to get windows11 update because my friend told me that it is good for productivity and all but i got many bugs and crashes in game after updating. but after some time it got better with updates and im pretty satisfied by it. Still there are some setting that may help improve performance in games, i followed a tutorial on youtube
i'll share the link if i found it

TBH i did so much settings in my BIOS just to get windows11 update because my friend told me that it is good for productivity and all but i got many bugs and crashes in game after updating. but after some time it got better with updates and im pretty satisfied by it. Still there are some setting that may help improve performance in games, i followed a tutorial on youtube
i'll share the link if i found it
found it

Eh it depends, its stable now than it was in the beginning, there's really not much difference but if I had t tell you straight as someone whos on W11. its really not an upgrade in terms of gaming so you're not missing much

Hardware Unboxed's video is something you need to check out

For the short answer though:
Windows 11 is decent for gaming but in benchmarks, there isn't really a noticeable difference in that and Windows 10
Even though the video is 2 years old now, u should be fine on Windows 11 to play games as long as you can check out how to disable VBS in it (Virtualization-based security)

In my experience, Windows 11 has a MAJOR problem with memory leak. My iGPU hogs up to 4GB of RAM, and it causes my display to black out sometimes. It's super frustrating and you never know when it happens, and when it does, it makes the device super super slow. So yeah, stick with Windows 10