How to reach Abyssal Woods location in Shadow of the Erdtree

Title
Im really lost here because for the life of me I cant figure out online how people are getting to this location, can anyone plz send me a guide or help track down the location in the fastest way possible

ezgif-7-3b5f5db012.jpg
Image From IGN's guide

The path to this area is basically connected via a legacy dungeon, Shadow Keep
Theres a point in the path where you can cross a drawbridge in this dungeon to fight a Fire Knight but instead, take a ladder leading down to the side, enter a room with a painting and strike the wall to the right to reveal a hidden path which leads you to a coffin (the same typa coffin we used I the deeproot depths in the base game)

The rest of the path is really straightforward since u gotta use Torrent
But I recommend using this guide How to Get to the Abyssal Woods (Southeast Region) - Elden Ring Guide - IGN

View attachment 250
Image From IGN's guide

Theres a point in the path where you can cross a drawbridge in this dungeon to fight a Fire Knight but instead, take a ladder leading down to the side, enter a room with a painting and strike the wall to the right to reveal a hidden path which leads you to a coffin (the same typa coffin we used I the deeproot depths in the base game)

But I recommend using this guide How to Get to the Abyssal Woods (Southeast Region) - Elden Ring Guide - IGN
Uh someone should also mention this but OP if u haven't beaten the Golden Hippopotamus at the Mai nGate either, you ll obv need to beat it so you can access the inner dungeon and that drawbridge that Bellzy mentioned

IMPORTANT: You'll need to beat Jori, Elder Inquisitor right before the entrance to the Abyssal Woods too

Fight can be mildly annoying, the mf's rune arc projectiles toward half health can be vicious plus the countless mini clones that he summons, I suggest ranged weapons or something like the Blasphemous Blade to clear everything easily

IMPORTANT: You'll need to beat Jori, Elder Inquisitor right before the entrance to the Abyssal Woods too

Fight can be mildly annoying, the mf's rune arc projectiles toward half health can be vicious plus the countless mini clones that he summons, I suggest ranged weapons or something like the Blasphemous Blade to clear everything easily
Screw this PoS fight, god this guy is tedious to fight with all the attacks he does plus the clones
Thankfully I had my loyal Mimic Tear deal with them

• Haha
Reactions: mina and Azazel
Screw this PoS fight, god this guy is tedious to fight with all the attacks he does plus the clones
Thankfully I had my loyal Mimic Tear deal with them
Git Gu-

Jk, I laughed hard when my friend streamed this boss fight yesterday when he was trying to reach the Avyssal woods himself too
tho ig he was slightly underleveled or not enough scadutree blessings? bro was getting 2 shotted quickly

• Wow
Reactions: mina
View attachment 250
Image From IGN's guide

Pretty long travel but considering what u have to go through to get here, its pretty worth it