How to get Fire Knight Greatsword in Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Herudagon

title, I saw a summon player using this sword in my playthrough of shadow erdtree, does anyone know where it drops from or how to get it quickly? Im currently at Rellana

It drops from those red Fire Knights in the Shadowkeep legacy dungeon, and since u said ur at Rellana or I'm assuming u ve beaten her, the next stop is straight there then

The best way to farm for it is the Storeroom First Floor in the dungeon, go down via the elevator where you originally came from to this grace and at the bottom there's always a fire knight ready to be backstabbed and killed from behind.

Rinse and repeat and fast travel back to farm until you get it

Elden_Ring_SotE_Shadow_Keep_14.jpg

From this enemy right here, in the Shadowkeep dungeon, there's an elevator right behind hi which leads to a grace so you can easily farm him by using that, backstab and kill him, fast travel back and then keep doing until you get it

title, I saw a summon player using this sword in my playthrough of shadow erdtree, does anyone know where it drops from or how to get it quickly? Im currently at Rellana
If u want it so bad, you CAN skip Rellana to get to Shadowkeep from its alternate route but wouldn't really recommend it since shes an awesome boss fight

anyway here's a video guide with how to get to the farming spot with the enemy

It drops from those red Fire Knights in the Shadowkeep legacy dungeon, and since u said ur at Rellana or I'm assuming u ve beaten her, the next stop is straight there then

The best way to farm for it is the Storeroom First Floor in the dungeon, go down via the elevator where you originally came from to this grace and at the bottom there's always a fire knight ready to be backstabbed and killed from behind.

Rinse and repeat and fast travel back to farm until you get it
A few tips from someone who tried to get it too
yea the drop rates suck but I really recommend having the Silver Scarab Talisman equipped to boost your drop rate for farming weapons especially the Fire Knight Greatsword here