How to get Dancing Blade of Ranah in Shadow of the Erdtree

I think this is from the boss which was in the trailers fighting the tarnished on a field of flowers, but it shes not there anymore as per the trailer, does anyone know her location or tell me a guide to go through to find her easily?

2024-07-03 23_32_20-Elden Ring.jpg

Dancer of Ranah is in the Southern Nameless Mausoleum, o nan island, and its understandable that you miss it BECAUSE I HAD IDEA HOW TO GET TO IT BEFORE EITHER.

2024-07-03 23_39_45-Window.jpg
Basically, fro the Cerulean Coast west grace, head a little forward and along the edges right here, there should be cave like opening leading downward
Once you jump, head left from it, you ll know ur going correctly if its leading to the island, in the cave, watch out for a lobster that spawns in a room but you can ignore it.

Follow through and once you emerge from it, watch out for the crabs on the Island and then just hop across to the surface with the Mausleum with Torrent. Easy.

Also yeah, its unfortuante that Ranah is a mausoleum boss in shadow of the erdtree, I was looking forward myself to finding her in the world roaming, not in an underground room xD

Weapons are pretty good, cant say the same about the armor set tho, I know it looks sexy on a female character but ehh, it really obscures your view during attacks and all your poise?.... gone