How to beat Divine Beast Dancing Lion in Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

SRSLY losing my mind here because this boss does not give nay attack opening and that thunder phase is sooo freaking annoying I wanna break my controller almost
plz give any tips to beat this piece of shit

Bud first of all, relax, if u completed the base game + Malenia, the the DLC is all about another attrition test which u can overcome, you can do it

1904f81db7f24-screenshotUrl.jpg
Second
Yeah this guy is not easy by any means, but it no boss is a cakewalk in this DLC (beat Renalla yesterday)
My suggestions would be double roll and time them during the thunder phase since those lightning strikes are slightly delayed when he lunges at you with them
Lastly, highly HIGHLY recommend a bleed build for him, my blood loss on him occurred in such a good rng that I sliced away quarter of his health despite being in NG+3

You got this!!

Its not an easy boss by any means, whats helped me throughout every other soulsborne game is being calm during any instance of a boss fight, otherwise ur prone to panic and screw up my bro

I suggest using a frost/bleed build, might help you out here

Try to study its pattern... even if they re chaotic as fuck XD
In all seriousness, I also recommend a powerstance build of colossal GWS along with bloodhound steps, its really, helps you stagger it easily