Heavily-Modded Cyberpunk 2077 Aims to Imitate Real-Life With Over 300 Mods on an RTX 4090

Cyberpunk 2077 Mods.png
The German YouTube channel Digital Dreams has released an impressive new showcase for Cyberpunk 2077, aiming to replicate real-life graphics. This showcase builds upon their previous work, which was showcased last year. It featured the game running in 4K resolution with over 100 mods. This time they have taken it to the next level with an 8K resolution showcase, utilizing over 300 mods using NVIDIA RTX 4090.

As quoted from the showcase, "more than 300 mods were used to create this showcase" demonstrating the creator's dedication to achieving ultimate realism. The video features a custom ReShade preset, an ultra path tracing mod, and a real weather mod, all working together to simulate real-life conditions.

The result is a truly breathtaking visual experience, blurring the lines between the game and reality. As the creator notes, "the goal is to imitate real life" and this showcase undoubtedly achieves that.

Full Report

Wow, I was not a fan of Cyberpunk 2077 when it came out because of all the bugs and stuff but these modders are the best. They made an already good looking game.... extremely beautiful

they arent lying when they said that their goal is to imitate real life. Man this looks so good but all these graphic mods are using RTX 4090 or other high end graphics cards and the 4090 is almost 2000$

I just saw the video they posted, God Daamn that is a good looking MOD, like they just made one with 100 mods which was already amazing but now these 300 mods are clearly visible. That level of detail and in 8K resolution ??
how powerful is the 4090 and what scares me is how mighty powerful would be the next 5000 series top card.