God Of War Ragnarok And Until Dawn will be locked behind PSN.

Sphinx

Staff member
Sony announced the PC ports of both PlayStation games during its State of Play May 2024 showcase, and confirmed they require a PSN account to play. This message is reiterated on the Steam page for both games. Unfortunately, this means God of War Ragnarok and Until Dawn are unavailable on Steam in regions in which PSN is not live.

image_2024-06-01_195426764.png

Full Report

Considering Ghost of Tsushima was a breakout hit on Steam, I think the sales from other regions are probably too low to consider and make up a small ratio of their sales.

still not fair with people in these smaller countries especially if they want to support.

Why a PSN Login is required for Single Player Games?

I guess the numbers to investors matter more than the consumer base.

Even after all that Helldivers 2 scene Sony still doing that ??
they better take this back or give small countries PSN as well

I've been told by my that this is good so, it doesn't matter for me I'll still be playing it. God of War is still in my opinion the best PS exclusive that got a PC port fr

I can't believe they're region-locking God of War Ragnarok and Until Dawn on Steam, just because PSN isn't available in certain areas. I mean, come on, these are single-player games! What's the point of blocking sales to eager PC gamers just because of some archaic policy?

I hate where Sony is headed, I wouldn't mind Xbox surpassing them. Fuck being loyal to these shit brands.