Ghostflame Dragon locations in Elden Ring SOTE

Quadro

Novice
Saw one of these dragons in the upper mid areas of the shadow of the erdtree DLC map in the lake and said fu*k it, lets kill this thing

Well after a damn endurance battle to kill it, I realized it gave me a somber smithing stone which was worth it
I ve heard there's more possibly, does anyone know their locations?? would love to get more of these

Theres a total of 3 Ghostflame dragons in the shadow of the Erd tree DLC
U ve knocked 1 down so that leaves you 2 with 2 somber smithing stones from them

moorth ruins.jpg
  • There's one that's south of the Moorth Ruins site of grace beyond the woods, he ll already be fighting a few of the perfume warriors so be careful
  • Last one is pretty easy, its in the Cerulean Coast, go ahead from the grace to spot some large tombstones with some loot, its basically a bait for u to take so the dragon ambushes you

One thing to add when fighting these dragons, they re REALLY WEAK to Holy damage, so I recommend having a weapon infused with the Sacred Blade ash of war to melt the HP of these dragons

Reactions: obaid
Well for one, u were right to go after one in that area since these guys are particularly not that difficult if you got that Holy damage constantly on their ass

Secondly, here's the guide to all the Ghostflame dragons in shadow of the erdtree