Suggestions Games like Black Myth: Wukong

Hey man welcome to the community here!
So if ur on PS5 an liked this game, Mmight I say Sekiro? Its not exactly action but the combat is like rhythm paced learning with the boss movesets and plus u get access to the same amount of tools at your disposal like the firecrackers, axes
U actually need a few items to trivialize certain bossfights too

Give it a try, its very fun and most people who loved black myth, played sekiro and vice versa

If u like the action here, fast paced and masterful to learn
Check out Sifu, its not a pure action game with swords and guns, but a brawler game if u ever played Yakuza or Sleeping dogs, u ll understand

But its very challenging, thankfully it has difficulty settings if u wanna learn it first

Wu Long Fallen Dynasty
Its a team Ninja game and the closest to a game u ll get woth this one with the same relative setting and style and gameplay too ngl

But Wu Long is a little more strategical I would say and plays into mechanics alot

Try Bayonetta 1 2 and 3
The best action games for me

Ur gonna have to emulate 2 and 3 but I believe 1 is on PS5, its gameplay is a little aged but very good

Straightforward answer and suggestion is to get Stellar Blade
Superb action, has enough pacing to make it a great game to play after wukong for sure

U can check out Lies of P, I played that just before wukong this past month and absolutely loved it
But yea its more soulslike, not ur usual action game

U can also check out FF16 but it minor RPG elements if ur fine with them, and the story is amazing too and gripping