Game You love but everyone else hates

Freebie

Novice
I like Order 1886 . For what it was it paved the way for modern tech.

What games do you like but others hate

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. Its very fun to make dofferent vehicles for each mission. Sometimes you need to build a new one frombscratch to fulfill a specific purpose. Just a fun and creative game that gets a lot of hate because its in the Banjo Kazooie name but its very different from the previous games

Apparently far cry 6. It’s by far the most fun I’ve had with a far cry game, and the gameplay is so smooth and the world is so pretty. But a lot of people seem to put it pretty low in their rankings of the fc games

Forspoken.

The combat paired with the parkour system in the game is actually really good and has a high skill ceiling. It's probably the most indepth and versatile magic system I've seen in a action game. It just happened to be in the wrong game, because everything around it is uninspired and bland.

A LOT of Xbox Games. Honestly they are better than people say.

If i have to say one specific game which stands out, its Battletoads. Grab 2 friends and i swear this game is funny as hell.

I wouldn't say it's hated but DMC: Devil May Cry (the reboot one where everyone hated the redesign of Dante) was my first DMC game and I had a blast with it