Favorite TV Show or Series

Unlikely

Paragon
I know someone mentioned about movies and I personally loved some of the recommendations u guys replied on there!
I'm mostly a fan of TV shows instead, a few of my favorites are The Sopranos, Supernatural, and Severance
Whar are guys' favorites or one that you'd recommend? I love anything just has to have good writing and I can also try out some sitcoms if u guys know any good ones

I've given "Davinci Demons" a watch upon a friend's recommendation and God damn! It blew me away, outstanding content, with only 3 seasons in production, recommended.

Attachments

• scale.png
    scale.png
    514.7 KB · Views: 0
3``.JPG

Gotta go with House of the Dragon, especially with its second season coming out recently, the show is building up to an epic war between the two sides. It's fun to see viewers take side on who they think belongs on the throne, and gives me all the vibes of the good ole days of Game of Thrones.

I'm personally not into TV shows and series. Honestly never could spare time for one. Although I do have some in mind I may watch some day.
instead, I grew up watching anime shows, movies, and cartoons before them. I think Dragon Ball Z might be one of my favorites just because of how much it meant to me as a kid and the good lessons it taught me.

Attachments

• kjkj.jpg
    kjkj.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
ummmmm, i watch a lot of series but nothing comes close to Breaking Bad, i've watched GOT, Peaky Blinders, better call saul and suits but Breaking Bad is just something else
image_2024-06-21_014504324.png

Lots of good shows for me, but Always Sunny in Philadelphia is just on a whole other level. I keep coming back to it every year for a rewatch honestly.

image_2024-06-21_101053022.png

MV5BMjVjZGU5ZTktYTZiNC00N2Q1LThiZjMtMDVmZDljN2I3ZWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_.jpg
Well I dont typically watch a a lot of tv shows or series but if anime counts, I recently watched Frieren and my God the writing, the comfiness and the characters are all splendid
Especially the chemistry between Fern and Stark
Frieren's growth and self realization hits hard too man

Been watching the Boys S4 and contrary to what others might say it being filler, I quite enjoy it so far with the personal stories etc

View attachment 238
Well I dont typically watch a a lot of tv shows or series but if anime counts, I recently watched Frieren and my God the writing, the comfiness and the characters are all splendid
Especially the chemistry between Fern and Stark
Frieren's growth and self realization hits hard too man
Frieren is sooo freaking amazing man, DESERVES the no 1 spot on Myanimelist

Damn, great to see some kino peeps here with fav TV shows and recommendations, also Man I LOVE Supernatural!!
Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have the best chemistry together

My favorites and recommendations:
  • Westworld
  • Barry
  • Mr Robot

Hello!

Do you have a website and want more people to visit it? Do you want it to rank high in search engines and bring in more customers? We have the perfect solution for you!

We offer unique databases and keys for use with Xrumer and GSA software, which will help you:

- Attract More Visitors: Increase traffic to your site using powerful link-building tools.
- Boost Your Search Engine Rankings: Improve your site's positions on Google and other search engines.
- Save Time and Money: Instead of spending resources on complex and expensive marketing campaigns, you can use ready-made solutions that work.

What We Offer:
- Xrumer databases: Specially selected and verified databases that will help you create quality backlinks and increase your site's visibility.
- GSA Databases and Keys: Easily integrable databases and keys that allow you to automate the link-building process and enhance your SEO.

Why Choose Us?
- Proven Quality: Our databases and keys undergo strict verification to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Ease of Use: You don't need to be an expert in SEO or link building. Our solutions are intuitive and easy to use.
- Support and Consultation: We are always ready to help and answer any questions so you can make the most of our products.

Don't miss the chance to take your website to the next level! Order Xrumer and GSA databases today and start attracting more customers.
Best regards, Drop Dead Studio!

Contact us now to learn more and take the first step towards success!
To contact us, write to telegram Drop Dead Studio