Trailers Fate/stay night REMASTERED Dated, Fate/hollow ataraxia REMASTERED Announced

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
Aniplex and TYPE-MOON doled out a double update for Fate games, including a release date for Fate/stay night REMASTERED and the reveal of plans for Fate/hollow ataraxia REMASTERED.

Fate/stay night REMASTERED hits Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam digitally on August 8, 2024, and will be priced at $29.99.

Trailer:

One of the best visual novels ever, Thank god they had the audacity to remaster it for everyone to play easily

Im lowkey looking forward myself to playing this since eim a huge fan of Fate Zero, UBW and even the 2006 stay night anime

One of the best visual novels ever, Thank god they had the audacity to remaster it for everyone to play easily
Well IT IS out on Steam for peeps to buy so easily but Id recommend holding off since the launch has some pretty hilarious and random ass bugs and glitches that need patching

GOATED VN
I can finally ask my friends to play this now since they wont have to bother 'downloading it off of some shady website' ACC to them loool