Official Epic Games Officially Brings Fall Guys To Fortnite

LIONT4MER

Staff member
The-New-Fortnite-X-Fall-Guys-Collaboration-Combines-The-Best-Of-Both-Worlds-Image-Source-Digit...jpg

I think it’s no surprise to claim that many Fortnite players have also enjoyed Fall Guys at one point or another. Epic Games was also one to notice. So, in a new update, the fun platformer has been absorbed by Fortnite—and it’s not just cosmetics this time around. The collab comes with a huge flying obstacle course that you can access by finding one of the statues of a golden bean, deliberately and poorly hidden in the Classy Courts area.

Full read: Epic Games Officially Brings Fall Guys To Fortnite

Damn and here I thought that it'd be another outfit or cosmetics collab, this actually sounds really cool

Havent played Fall Guys for like 3 years now but I play Fortnite from time t time so this might get me to this collab event only ig

The cute lil beans in Fall Guys are my favorite lmao, its weird that they re doing this now especially since both IPs are owned by epic lol

Bruhh the trailer actually makes it look like they ported a mini version of the game in Fortnite, that's dopeee as hell