Leak Dragon Age Veilguard May Release On October 29, 2024

Absalon

Seasoned
Staff member
Dragon Age: The Veilguard could release on October 29, at least as far as a recent leak has possibly revealed. While it's unfortunate to see a plausible release date before BioWare itself could do it, there's no doubt many Dragon Age: Veilguard fans are itching for answers and now they possibly have one.

Known insider Jeff Grubb, who has long reported on the development pipeline of Dragon Age: Veilguard, recently said that October was the target for its release.

image_2024-08-06_222547682.png

My guess is October 25. It seems like EA favours Friday release dates and October 18th feels more like the middle of the month to me.

This game being a success will be a beautiful middle finger towards all doomers, whiners and that entire pathetic "Bioware is dead in the water" crowd

My prediction was for October because it’s Fall and allows room away from Assassin’s Creed release, which is November. That’s basically their only competition this Fall.

We could be less than 3 months away from Veilguard. Holy crap. I still can't quite believe that we're really going to get a 4th game. I couldn't be more excited.