[DISCUSSION THREAD] Project Slayers Breathing Tier List

Have been spending some time on Project Slayers and with the decision of Update 2 still up in the air, I'd like to know your thoughts on the breathing styles. Where would each style rank in your own personal tier list.

Thunder: Top pick, it delivers excellent damage and has fantastic combo abilities. Water: Second choice, exceptionally powerful if used properly and possibly the best when mastered. I haven't tried Wind and Insect much, so I can't really rate them. Wind: Third place. Insect: Fourth place.

While Thunder is widely regarded as S tier but I like Water but it needs some balance changes .Water needs a buff. It's tough to start combos, and I keep getting teamed up on by mindless Thunder users.

Imo it goes something like this

S- Sound , Thunder
A- Mist, Water
B - Flame, Beast, Wind
C- Insect
D- Snow

Imo it goes something like this

S- Sound , Thunder
A- Mist, Water
B - Flame, Beast, Wind
C- Insect
D- Snow
Breathing styles shouldn't be ranked in a tier list since their effectiveness depends on how the player uses them. Most of these styles deserve higher rankings (except Snow). For instance, if you play a lot of PvP or watch someone excel with a specific style, you might rank Insect, Wind, Water, and Sound differently.

Honestly all are viable depending on the use becausae if ones too bad in one mode or situation it turns out to be pretty great in others

based on that, my rankings area

s- Wind Mist
A- Flame Sound BEast
B- Snow Thunnder
C- Water Insect

S Tier
  • Flame Breathing
  • Sound Breathing
  • Beast Breathing
A Tier
  • Water Breathing
  • Thunder Breathing
  • Mist Breathing
  • Wind Breathing
B Tier

• Insect Breathing
  • Snow Breathing

s- Wind , Thunder
A- Flame , Sound , Mist, Snow
B- Beast
C- Water Insect
I would personally put beast top 3 it’s amazing for combos and it’s very useable for bosss farming kinda ass for raids and mugen

S Tier
  • Flame Breathing
  • Sound Breathing
  • Beast Breathing
A Tier
  • Water Breathing
  • Thunder Breathing
  • Mist Breathing
  • Wind Breathing
B Tier

• Insect Breathing
  • Snow Breathing
Finally a beast breathing appreciater

I’ve managed to get over 200 wins in 1v1s with Beast, showing just how good it is. The main downside is its range and combo starters, but once you catch someone in a combo, it deals massive damage. If your opponent isn’t immune to Indomitable Will, you can inflict an infinite combo. Beast is insanely good and a bit underrated. To combo effectively with Beast, you need to block a lot and rely on punishing to start the combo. Its insanely good

to be honest, my favorite is insect. it has poison damage and if you combine with kocho its so op. and the combos are insane. forgget what ppl say about insect, its op

As a release player and mastered breathing style i can confirm literally every move of beast breathing is combo extender (even ult). Breathing styles ranked for me:
1 beast
2 snow
3 mist

As a release player and mastered breathing style i can confirm literally every move of beast breathing is combo extender (even ult). Breathing styles ranked for me:
1 beast
2 snow
3 mist
The downside of beast is just close range, but if you know how to use it you can combo it like crazy

S Tier
  • Flame Breathing
  • Sound Breathing
  • Mist Breathing
A Tier
  • Water Breathing
  • Snow Breathing
  • Beast Breathing
  • Wind Breathing
B Tier

• Insect Breathing
  • Thunder Breathing

Finally a beast breathing appreciater

I’ve managed to get over 200 wins in 1v1s with Beast, showing just how good it is. The main downside is its range and combo starters, but once you catch someone in a combo, it deals massive damage. If your opponent isn’t immune to Indomitable Will, you can inflict an infinite combo. Beast is insanely good and a bit underrated. To combo effectively with Beast, you need to block a lot and rely on punishing to start the combo. Its insanely good
True breathing has an insane combo potential only need to look past the range