Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster Announced

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Capcom has announced Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster, a remaster of the original Xbox 360 game coming to modern platforms.

No release date was shared for the game, nor specific platforms. As the once Xbox exclusive franchise has since appeared on other platforms, however, a release on PlayStation and PC as well as Xbox is perhaps likely.

In a trailer, below, Capcom showed the opening scenes of the game, with protagonist Frank West on the helicopter to Willamette Mall. While the visuals have received an upgrade, another change seemingly comes as it appears voice actor T.J. Rotolo is not reprising his role as the notable zombie-slaying photojournalist.

Full News: Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster Announced - IGN

Personally I ve only played Dead Rising 2 with my friend, this remaster just might convince me to try it out! What do you guys think??

Dead Rising 3 was pretty awesome, was the only one I played with my brothers too lol, this might get me to play the of again!

another change seemingly comes as it appears voice actor T.J. Rotolo is not reprising his role as the notable zombie-slaying photojournalist.

My reaction to that information
20220826_153759.jpg