Commander Gauis location Elden Ring Shadow of the Erd Tree DLC

Hey guys so I have managed to beat almost all of the DLC main bosses but before the final boss I want to beat Commander Gauis but the only problem is idk where the hell he is on the map, if someone can quickly point to his location that'd be good

commander guis location.jpg
Commander Guis is the boss of the Shadow Keep dungeon, located all the towards the upper north portion of the map, I took the tunnel from Moorth Ruins to reach him

Reactions: SpartaN
commander gauis location.jpg
Took me awhile to reach here myself but its the Shadow Keep dungeon, Back Gate grace
Boss is no joke, was about to give up 30+ tries in

Shadow keep Dungeon, Back Gate site of grace
This mf is a pain in the ass to beat, honestly the devs said lets put a beefed up version of a tree sentinel lmao
He sorta reminds me of Nameless King's first phase

Thankfully I made short work of him with my dual colossal sword powerstance build with jumping attacks

Reactions: SpartaN
  1. Start From Moorth Ruins, here start carefully dropping downwards from the ruins, into a crater
  2. Theres a cavern at the bottom here, with a ladder at the end that leads into Bonny Village, make sure to get the grace here before u do anything else
  3. Theres a bridge connecting to the North here, u wanna head toward the Northeast from here to reach the Church District Highroad grace
  4. Another tunnel at the north here connecting to the Shadowkeep Dungeon of Commander Guisand its site of grace eventually
I REALLY REALLY recommend using Fextralife's map of shadow of erdtree to make things easier of what I just said since it has locations of graces, items, bosses