Best Games on Xbox Game Pass [Discussion Thread]

Just activated my free game pass I got from Nvidia so was wondering if u guys have any recommendations for games to play??
I mostly like linear games but if it is good enough I ll play longer bloated ones too
No specific genre needed, just any recommendations would be great

Octopath Traveler 2
It recently got added and is one of my favorite JRPGs of all time!!
Bets part is you don't have to grind too much, its very casual friendly turn-based RPG

plz give it a chance

• Love
Reactions: LIONT4MER
Just activated my free game pass I got from Nvidia so was wondering if u guys have any recommendations for games to play??
I mostly like linear games but if it is good enough I ll play longer bloated ones too
No specific genre needed, just any recommendations would be great
hey wdym by got from NVIDIA???? I want game pass toooo

I would recommend Starfield, The Callisto Protocol and Dishonored and if you want to play multiplayer then A way out is the best game. Nowadays you dont see many games that offer split screen multiplayer but A way out is good

Nvidia gives 3 months of game pass with RTX 4000 series graphic cards, you can check for more on their site
Thanks, I thought its on the new Nvidia app bcuz they giving gifts there like they recently gave for Call of Duty.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 033020.jpg
Sad that this is only for RTX 40 series, my 3080 is of no use, jkjk but free game pass does sound nice

My top pick from XBOX game pass library would be
  1. Doom Eternal
  2. limbo
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator
  4. The Callistro Protocol
and of course Forza Horizon 5, the new map based on mexico is stunning

I would recommend Starfield, The Callisto Protocol and Dishonored and if you want to play multiplayer then A way out is the best game. Nowadays you dont see many games that offer split screen multiplayer but A way out is good
Maaan, Callisto Protocol is such a nice game, the game is stunning visually. A must try imo, and after this i would suggest to you give a try to Resident Evil games, RE2 and RE3 remakes are available on Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Reactions: Aztecloud
Assassins-Creed®-Origins-1.png
Believe it or not, AC Origins is easily the best of the RPG trilogy of AC games, not grindy at all and the pacing IMO is great
give it a shot because Bayek is my fav protagonists that deserved a sequel to his story

Octopath Traveler 2
It recently got added and is one of my favorite JRPGs of all time!!
Bets part is you don't have to grind too much, its very casual friendly turn-based RPG

plz give it a chance
Octopath Traveler 2 is amazing, great choice, more people should play it