Discussion Arkane Co-Founder Says Dishonored and Prey Fans 'Will Be Happy' With His Next Game

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
WolfEye Studios president and co-founder of Arkane Studios Raphaël Colantonio has said Dishonored and Prey fans “will be happy” with his new studio's next game.

Colantonio, who left Arkane in 2017 after co-creating Dishonored and directing Prey, teased WolfEye Studios' next game on X/Twitter by saying “fans of the previous first person games I was involved with (Dishonored and Prey) will be happy” with it. “We’ll reveal a bit more about our next game in a few days,” he added.

Source: Arkane Co-Founder Says Dishonored and Prey Fans 'Will Be Happy' With His Next Game - IGN

I really miss the old Arkane, I don't fucking like what happened with Redfall, Dishonored 1 and 2 are my fav games, I hope they get back their recognition again this project and Blade too

Reactions: Muzammil
Normally I dont wanna get my hopes up again but I hope this project from Wolfeye is unique and not trying too hard to lean in on Dishonored ideas if they re saying we ll be happy, both prey and dishonored were fun games made to invoke fun so I don't wanna a janky or boring slop

As long as this project brings back the same vibes of Dishonored, I ll gladly buy this, provided its not a buggy or crunched mess

Prey + The mooncrash DLC was one my favorite video game experiences, I really hope this studio brings back the charm that Arkane delivered all those years back for me