Rumor Xbox Is Trying To Re-License Deadpool & Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Sphinx

Staff member
In the latest episode of The XboxEra Podcast, Shpeshal Nick revealed some details about Deadpool and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. According to rumours,
Nick claims that:

Xbox is trying to work through the process of getting” the Xbox One ports of Deadpool and Marvel Ultimate Alliance re-licensed for PC and Xbox Series X/S consoles

image_2024-08-19_230144788.png

By the time Deadpool finds a studio under Xbox and completes development, it may not be as relevant as it is now, so idk man. Too late to the party phil

Reactions: WoefulL4nce
While they're at it, they should bring back X-Men Origins: Wolverine. No need for a remake—just a remaster with 60fps and slightly improved graphics.

Deadpool would be a great addition to my collection. I’m missing that one, and with the recent movie pushing used copies into the 100-140 Euro range, it’s a bit out of reach.

Oh my God, if Marvel Ultimate Alliance makes a return on modern Xbox, I’ll be over the moon. I’ve been waiting years for this.

I do have it on 360, but I’ve always wanted to try it on Xbox One. It might not be a huge difference, but I’d still give it a shot if this turns out to be true.

oh i just recently re played the Deadpool game before the Movie and this game is so good. The only game that I found somewhat close to it was high on life

played the deadpool game on my PS4 long time ago and I liked it, the conversation that deadpool does with the player are more fun than the actual game