Wuthering Waves crashes past 30 million downloads in one month

LIONT4MER

Staff member
wuthering-waves-30-million-550x309.jpg
Today, Kuro Games let us know via Twitter that the total number of Wuthering Waves downloads has passed a huge milestone already, less than a month since the game was released on mobile and PC platforms worldwide.

Wuthering Waves now has over 30 million downloads across the globe, and it doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon. In the Tweet, Kuro promises to keep improving the game and adding exciting new areas and characters – like the map expansion coming up in version 1.1 with Wuthering Waves Changli – to keep us all exploring Huanglong.

Full news: Move over Genshin Impact, Wuthering Waves is here to stay with over 30 million downloads in its first month

Well unlike Genshin, the combat doesnt get stale, at least for me so I'm hoping to see those numbers increase big time in the future

Yooo, I'm not even surprised! Wuthering Waves is a literal game-changer! I mean, 30 million downloads in a month? That's wild! I've been playing since day one and I can see why it's blowing up like this. The game is so immersive and the combat is insane! I've already sunk like 20 hours into it and I'm still discovering new things.

I remember when I first started playing Wuthering Waves, I was a bit skeptical. I mean it's a free game so I didn't expect much. But oh man was I wrong the game hooked me from the start and Ive been playing nonstop since.