Windows 10 Stuck on Diagnosing Your PC

Posting from mobile since my PC is jammed in an infinite loop at diagnosing your PC, any solutions for this please, I was on the latest update of Windows 10 Pro, don't know what caused this and I was only trying to enter my bios to do some updates and tweaks to my CPU

In a step-by-step order:
Ran into this myself, what worked for me was doing a hard reboot to run my desktop in safe mode and then run the system file checker, here's a video guide if you want

Enter the command `sfc /scannow` and hit the Enter key.

U gotta remember than since ur on Windows 10, it's important to run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool before using the System File Checker (SFC). DISM relies on Windows Update to provide the necessary files to fix any corruptions.

If ya skip this step, SFC might not work properly.

Here are the commands you need to type, one by one:

1. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
  2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
  3. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
After running all these commands, restart your computer

Step 4: Run Check Disk

In Safe Mode, open the Command Prompt as an administrator again, and type chkdsk c: /f. Once it finishes, restart your PC.

Step 5: Disable Automatic Repair

Still in Safe Mode, open Command Prompt as an administrator, and type: bcdedit /set recoveryenabled no. After that, restart your system.

Step 6: Boot from a Windows DVD

If you have a Windows DVD, you can boot from it. Once you see the option to "Install Now," look for the "Repair your computer" link to begin troubleshooting.

If other methods don’t work, you can disable the automatic repair tool to see if your system will start without it.
  1. Insert a Windows installation disc or media into your PC.
  2. Choose your language settings and click "Next."
  3. Click on "Repair your computer."
  4. Select "Troubleshoot."
  5. Go to "Advanced Options."
  6. Open "Command Prompt."
  7. In the Command Prompt, type bcdedit /set {current} recoveryenabled No and press Enter (this command disables recovery mode).
  8. Type "exit" and hit Enter
My dad sorta ran into the same trouble u had on his work PC. so this helped out for him when I tried fixing it, hope this helps in any way bro

Well if ur still stuck there, you can do a System Restore too

System Restore is like well... it basically reverts your OS to a previous state by replacing certain files on your local drive, bringing it back to a time when everything was running smoothly.

1. On the automatic repair blue screen, click "Advanced options."
  2. Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore.
  3. Select the restore point that was created just before the blue screen issue occurred (Windows 10 typically creates restore points when installing updates, drivers, or apps).
  4. Click "Next."
  5. Once the restoration is complete, restart your computer
Hope it helps!!

Ran into the same problem a few months back on my laptop, hope this video helps you the way it did for me