Discussion Will Black Myth Wukong come to Xbox

Tom Tuck

Im not a fanboy of either console but as someone who owns a series x and uses gamepass to play his games due to affordability, I really like this game and want to play it but its only on ps5 and PC makes me disappointed
Past PS5 games like Kena have also come to Xbox and since Xbox is also releasing their games on PS5, will we get Black Myth Wukong too? any hope for it please let me know

Well according to Paul Tassi
It was due to the game having memory leak issues

Now I don't get too drawn onto leaks or rumors but there may still be a possibility
My advice mate, just hold on as long as you can, in the meantime look forward to other amazing games coming like Indiana Jones

Well according to Paul Tassi
It was due to the game having memory leak issues

Now I don't get too drawn onto leaks or rumors but there may still be a possibility
My advice mate, just hold on as long as you can, in the meantime look forward to other amazing games coming like Indiana Jones
Oh right yeah
It was this report I think, kinda wild to think its only with the Xbox
but ig people can assume the wrong and say its the devs being money hounded by Sony to keep it on PS5
oh well

I would say it will come to Xbox at some point when its ready and optimized for it, but till then ya gotta put those ambitions to rest
The game's been red hot recently and they ll defo capitalize on the Xbox platform too

Read my name

There's your answer
Nahhh lmao