Where to get the Two Headed Turtle Talisman in Shadow of the Erdtree

Lavendar

I heard there's a new version of the turtle talisman in the DLC and midway through and haven't found it while exploring, can list a location guide or coordinates for the two headed turtle talisman??

Turn right from the River Ellac grace and head north to an opening behind a waterfall, an actually great talisman to have if you're going for dual colossal stance builds or any heavy strength build where u want maximum stamina recov

From the Castle fron site of grace, gotta go south to a small poison lake area with the flower enemies to find a cave-like opening that leads ellac river grace, and then just follow the instructions others said above^^

View attachment 288
Heya! The Two headed turtle talisman's just upstream from the ellac river cave site of grace, behind a waterfall in a small cave with those gummy worm thingies, just be careful of the erdtree monster while heading there
Straight to the point here but reminding again OP, watch tf out for that erdtree monster while ur heading up there lmao, thing almost shredded me, killed torrent but I survived