What Is The Rift Cauldron In Multiversus?

Ghost

Paragon
One of the missions in Multiversus say to 'collect a Rift Cauldron' and for the life of me Im mind boggled on what that even is because there's NO TUTORIAL that explained that mechanic or thing to me, plz if anyone has done this objective plz explain

2024-06-05 15_19_52-(75) How to Collect Rift Cauldron in Multiversus - YouTube - Opera.jpg
The Rift Cauldron is that lower right bar you see in the Rift Missions section from the home screen of Multiversus, to complete the mission you mentioned, you gotta claim 100/100 rift points here.

You can charge it up by completing objectives in the associated Rift Missions

Reactions: Ghost
2024-06-05 15_16_35-(75) How to Collect Rift Cauldron in Multiversus - YouTube - Opera.jpg
The Rift PvE missions have these objectives which increase the Rift Cauldron meter when you complete them.
P.S You might need a friend sometimes too for one of the objectives, they re pretty simple ngl

Reactions: Ghost
You can get this done quickly since there's a buttload of Rift missions to choose from with their objectives, wish the game reminded me what certain features because I didn't know what a rift cauldron was either lol

You can get this done quickly since there's a buttload of Rift missions to choose from with their objectives, wish the game reminded me what certain features because I didn't know what a rift cauldron was either lol
Lol tell me about it, I don't even know if the game made me aware about this until I checked my missions

• Haha
Reactions: Bob
Lol tell me about it, I don't even know if the game made me aware about this until I checked my missions
Dont worry about it, trust me
These games tend do that, was happy to be of help in any way
Also another tip, I recommend going after the Rift Mission objectives you're most comfortable to complete, that way you wont have a hard time filling up the Rift Cauldron