Suggestions What is the fastest car in Cyberpunk 2077?

Was interested to know what people here think is the fastest car in the game, I know there's plenty but I wanted personal preferences, for me its Johnnys Porsche 911
Its soo good, the handling is crazy good on this car but yea it defo isn't the fastest

Well realistically speaking, the fastest car rn even with all the new additions, is still the Rayfield Caliburn in Cyberpunk 2077
Tho yeah my favourite to use is either that or Johnnys Porsche

Reactions: Unlikely
R (2).jpeg

For me its gotta be the Turbo-R V-Tech, ever since the first ever reveal trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, this car became the canon vehicle for my V, dont know about others but its easily my most used car

Btw for anyone who wants to know if they re playing for the first time, Its unlocked by completing "Sex on Wheels" Side Job.

Well realistically speaking, the fastest car rn even with all the new additions, is still the Rayfield Caliburn in Cyberpunk 2077
Tho yeah my favourite to use is either that or Johnnys Porsche
Yeah I havent seen recent testings but as far as I remember, the Caliburn is based on the Bugattis, so it doesnt surprise they have insane Horsepower to make still the fastest car in the game unless they added hypercars or more supercars

The Outlaw Weiler u get from doing El Capitan's deliveries and then doing that one job was soo worth it, the car for me is the fastest in the game, plus it looks COOL AS SHIT!

Not the fastest but I REALLY loved the Quadra Vigilante that you got with pre ordering the Phantom Liberty expansion
Took a photo with it right as I got it delivered to me on launch day of Phamtom Liberty :love:

20230929063058_1.jpg

20231215015833_1.jpg

Not tryna flex here but I love driving them all :p
But yeah, in terms of raw speed? Its either the Caliburn or Outlaw Weiler imo