Video games with the best soundtracks

Was jamming to some tracks from my Spotify playlist for Destiny 2 and Dark Souls remastered and 3, curious to see what games you like which have the best soundtracks, might also be some recommendations for me to play down the line so list them down!

In my opinion, the Donkey Kong Country series, particularly the original, is especially noteworthy.

Metal Gear Rising has some fantastic tracks that are perfect for working out and getting pumped up before Jiu-Jitsu matches. I’ve seen some videos about how the songs were composed, and it’s truly impressive what they managed to achieve.

Nier Automata, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Final Fantasy Type-0 (give it a shot; it’s incredible), Dissidia NT, and Guitar Hero—even though that might be bending the rules a bit.

Reactions: Capital914
Have you heard of the highly praised MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? Its expanded free trial lets you experience all of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60, with no time limits. The raids in Heavensward have some fantastic music, and Shadowbringers does too!

Have you heard of the highly praised MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? Its expanded free trial lets you experience all of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60, with no time limits. The raids in Heavensward have some fantastic music, and Shadowbringers does too!
Can confirm, friend got me into FF14 and thank God I got through the ARR slogfest because HOLLLY SHITBALLS SOKEN'S CRAFTED THE BEST MUSIC IN ALL OF MMO

has to be last of us, this soundtrack is so good and it complements the game so much... i just recently learnt the first and second part on guitar

Nier Automata, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Final Fantasy Type-0 (give it a shot; it’s incredible), Dissidia NT, and Guitar Hero—even though that might be bending the rules a bit.
dude how can you forget GTA 4 soundtrack that shit slaps